Welcome to ALIRG Workshop 2018 website
The workshop was a great success. Thank you for your participation.
Three post impressive papers and two best poster awards were selected. Congratulations!!
Most Impressive Papers (Ph.D Symposium):
- Enhancing the Interconnections between Knowledge Organization and Information Literacy Through Guided Inquiry. Hsin Ju Lin, Chao-Chen Chen, Pin-fang Tseng (National Taiwan Normal University, Taiwan)
- A Report on Ongoing Research into the Modeling of Multimedia Franchise Hierarchies, the ‘Superwork’ Entity, and the Description of Various Pop Culture Resources Using Metadata Aggregation. Senan Kiryakos (University of Tsukuba, Japan)
- A Study on the Effect of Power Distance Index for 5th Grade Students in Group Discussion and Reading Comprehension. Hong-Shiu Liang, Chao-Chen Chen (National Taiwan Normal University, Taiwan)
Best Poster Awards:
- Users’ Context Based “Research Data Management Teaching Materials” for Junior, Senior and Graduate Students in Chiba University. Chihiro Kunimoto, Mao Tsunekawa, Hiroya Takeuchi (Chiba University, Japan)
- Collaboration with the Library TA (Cuter) in Out-of-Class Learning Support at the Kyushu University Library. Kyushu University Library (Kyushu University, Japan)
New: The program is updated.
New: The registration site is open.
Note: Lunch and the networking dinner will only be provided for participants who register by 8th December.
New: The deadline is extended! See Call for proposal/participation.
ALIRG Workshop 2018 will be held in conjunction with International Symposium Commemorating the Grand Opening of Kyushu University Central Library on December 14-16, 2018 in Ito Campus, Kyushu University, Fukuoka, Japan.